Document Summary: Surveymoji respects your privacy and will always seek to secure your information. We don't do anything evil with your information, and we won't spam you.
What information is collected?
When registering on our site, you are asked to provide your name and email address.
When using our service, the following information is collected:
- Your IP address
- The referring website's URL
- Your browser's User-Agent string
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by those with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted during transmission via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All financial transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by logging in to your account.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We do not track individuals with cookies or advertising of any kind.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
Should a data breach with our website occur, we will take the following responsive actions:
- We will notify you via email within 1 business day
- We will notify you via in-site notification 1 business day
We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
We agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Updated February 17, 2017